Choose between our GS-TEK and GS-LITE fabrics, to best suit your needs on the bike:
- GS-TEK is a highly technical, flexible and enduring poly/lycra fabric which, being a little thicker, provides more resistance to the elements without hampering the wickability you would expect - ideal for Spring and Autumn.
- GS-LITE is specifically developed to be light-weight, breathable and fast drying for when performance is paramount. Perfect for long rides on warm summer days.
- Manufactured here in Nottingham.
- Both GS-TEK & GS-LITE fabrics being spun from the yarn here in the UK too.
- Designed and extensively tested with our sponsored riders for use in all British weathers.
- Fully sublimated, giving a silky finish in your chosen design that helps ensure colour permanence and sharpness wash after wash.
- Race Fit denotes that this jersey has been tested with our sponsored riders and has a boxier cut, perfect for racing.
- Club Fit jerseys are semi-fitted, so offer a bit more room around the midriff.
- This jersey comes with Short Sleeves and a full length zip or neck zip.
Wash at 30ºC and dry the fabric at low temperatures to get maximum usage from the clothing. Always wash using a non-biological washing powder and do not tumble dry. Use a cool iron on the fabric if needed.
Please note: these jerseys are made to order in up to 4 weeks.
We don't keep a stock of these - in case you wished to add your name to the side panels, select a different fabric or chose from 'club' or 'race' fit... as well as the amount of different sizes to stock.