Proudly working to support the NHS during the Covid-19 pandemic Proudly working to support the NHS during the Covid-19 pandemic Proudly working to support the NHS during the Covid-19 pandemic
Choose between our GS-TEK and GS-LITE fabrics, to best suit your needs on the bike:
- GS-TEK is a highly technical, flexible and enduring poly/lycra fabric which, being a little thicker, provides more resistance to the elements without hampering the wickability you would expect - ideal for Spring and Autumn.
- GS-LITE is specifically developed to be light-weight, breathable and fast drying for when performance is paramount. Perfect for long rides on warm summer days.
- Manufactured here in Nottingham.
- Both GS-TEK & GS-LITE fabrics being spun from the yarn here in the UK too.
- Designed and extensively tested with our sponsored riders for use in all British weathers.
- Fully sublimated, giving a silky finish in your chosen design that helps ensure colour permanence and sharpness wash after wash.
- Race Fit denotes that this jersey has been tested with our sponsored riders and has a boxier cut, perfect for racing.
- Club Fit jerseys are semi-fitted, so offer a bit more room around the midriff.
- This jersey comes with Short Sleeves and a full length zip or neck zip.
It is preferable to wash the kit at 30ºC, but certainly no more than 40ºC and dry the fabric at low temperatures to get maximum usage from the clothing. Always wash using a non-biological washing powder and do not tumble dry. Use a cool iron on the fabric if needed.
Please note: these jerseys are made to order in up to 4 weeks - hopefully less.
We don't keep a stock of these - in case you wished to add your name to the side panels, select a different fabric or chose from 'club' or 'race' fit... as well as the amount of different sizes to stock.