Delivering all your kit needs and proud to support the NHS during Covid-19 Delivering all your kit needs and proud to support the NHS during Covid-19 Delivering all your kit needs and proud to support the NHS during Covid-19
- Hydrashell fabric allowing the vapours created from sweat out of the garment without letting any moisture in.
- Lined with our ultra-lightweight GS-Breeze.
- Full-length front zip, with zip protector.
- Silicon gripper around the hem.
- Breathable warmth in winter without adding much bulk.
- Designed predominately for high intensity Spring and Autumn training as well as racing and sportives.
It is preferable to wash the kit at 30°C, but certainly no more than 40°C and dry the fabric at low temperatures to get maximum usage from the clothing. Always wash using a non-biological washing powder and do not tumble dry. Use a cool iron on the fabric if needed.
Please note: these jackets are made to order in up to 4 weeks.